Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2010....so far!

School is almost out and I think I am more excited than the kids are! This year Morgan will be starting kindergarten, which now Mya is feeling left out. She keeps asking me how old she is and when I tell her she is 3 she says "STILL?" Morgan is excited to start school! Haley will be going into 9th grade this year, she made the cheer team again (sigh) but she loves it and is awesome at everything she tries! Casey will be going into 10th grade and is still my little reader. Casey and Haley got dirt bikes from their dad and they go almost every weekend....I will never forget the huge smile on Casey's face the first time he rode! Ethyn will be a senior this year. I really cannot figure out where the time has gone! He hangs out with his cousin Jordan every day and I am glad they are such good friends. They are great boys who like to play a lot of jokes and goof off (must be an Adamson thing?) and I think they are wondering what happened to the time too!

I am still working at the Attorney Generals office, going on 11 years this year. My life is mostly consumed by the kids, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Morgan and Mya's grandma Shawna (cody's mom) passed away in January of an asthma attack. It really has been a hard thing to handle with such little kids. Every week Mya asks if grandma Shawna is done in heaven yet and if she can come back! That has really been a challenge as a parent to have to answer those questions for her!

I really have the greatest kids and am thankful of that everyday when I hear other parents complain about their kids. My biggest complaints are homework and ETHYN GET A JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment